Join Our Team
We are currently recruiting
- Healthcare Assistants
- Homecare Support Workers
- Allied Healthcare Staff
Click Here to apply online.
We currently have a wide variety of nursing jobs available in private hospitals, care and nursing homes for RMNs, RGNs and RNLDs. Whatever your situation or preferences, we aim to provide you with the work you want, when you want it, where you want it.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO WORK FOR US?
To apply for work with us as a nurse, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and be currently registered with UK NMC. You will also need to apply for a CRB/DBS enhanced disclosure. We can do this for you at the normal cost.
As soon as you are compliant i.e. clean DBS, satisfactory references and all of your essential and mandatory training is up to date, one of our placement coordinators will contact you to get your availability and you should start getting work offers from us soon afterwards. Registration times vary subject to references, DBS and training.
AFTER I HAVE REGISTERED, HOW SOON CAN YOU GET ME OUT TO WORK?
For full compliance all nurses must have a recent CRB/DBS check/certificate, appropriate references, completed health checks and have a valid mandatory training. As soon as these are with us, we will start giving you work.
Why work for Qualitcare?
- Generous uncapped bonuses for referrals, open to ALL staff.
- You can be sure you are rewarded for the high level of care delivered on every occasion. Paid weekly straight into your bank (account).
- Our team is contactable 24 hours a day to cover shifts and discuss any clinical questions you may have.
- You can add your availability anytime by logging in to our staff area, this will then be automatically used to match as shifts come in.
- We have positions to suit all professions and preferences in a variety of settings. Our team will work with you to ensure your skills are best matched to your role.
We offer a variety of training programs. For more information please